Context of this Grow
- Strain: Big Buddha Cheese
- Cutting source: Well developed mother-plant
- Grow Medium: Non-enriched soil
- Nutrients or Additive Used:
– Bio-Grow during the vegetative stage and the stretch. We followed the amounts indicated. When needed we supplement with short release nutrients.
– Bio-Bloom starting the week before the stretch and until we flush.
- Grow Lights:
– Vegetative Stage: 400MHz MH (Metal Halid) Blub
– Flowering Stage: 400MHz HPS (High Pressure Sodium) Bulb
- Grower Experience: 4th indoor culture
- More on Big Buddha Cheese over here