What you need to grow cannabis
Here’s a list of conditions that every cannabis plant needs to thrive and grow.
- Light: Cannabis plants are somewhat distinctive from other regular plants. They have specific light needs to produce the best bud quality. Thus, using CFLs, LEDs, and HID lights are best for indoor planting. But refrain from burning the plants.
- Growing Medium: While soil is essential, different platforms and hydroponic media like coco coir, perlite, vermiculite, and hydroponic balls also play a pivotal role in your hybrid weed production. The soil should have a pH level of 6.0 for better yields.
- Air: Any plant vegetation will grow healthy if placed in direct contact with fresh air. When cultivating your cannabis, you must find a well-ventilated space with good air communion to suit your plants. The ideal condition must have a slight breeze.
- Temperature: Cannabis is very sensitive to extreme temperatures. Overexposure to such conditions can kill them. They prefer a temperature between 20 degrees and 30 degrees centigrade during the day, while at night, the right temperature is 17-20 degrees centigrade. It is best not to keep them under adverse weather conditions if it’s hot for you.
- Water: Cannabis requires water at room temperature or 20 degrees centigrade for survival and growth. Its amount depends on the seeding, size of the plants and pot where you are growing, weather, and soil composition.
Now, you have set all the conditions right.